Friday, February 29, 2008

Ugly Beginning....!




Maybe I am the one who has the huge challenges and my friends who came with me from Saudi Arabia. First, our organization told us that a person from the LEAP program will meet us in the airport but when we arrived, we didn’t see anybody in the airport and we were shocked. After that, we met a Saudi person and he helped us and he took us to the motel. Then, unfortunately that day was Friday afternoon so we couldn’t go to the university. However, we stayed in the motel until Monday and that was very expensive for us. Finally, we went to the university on Monday and they give us home stay and we did the placement test and they divided us in different levels. Now we continue our studying with the different difficulties which we faced and for sure the homesick then I hope it will be better and successful.

2 comments:

sunshine said...

Oh Oh boby Hassan, I feel sorry about you when I read your post; on the other hand, I think it was good experience why? because you learned how to be independent.


Take it easy boby; Coooooooool

The Shark said...

thanks bro. and i think also it was a good one to learn that you are by yourself.