Saturday, March 22, 2008

Time Is Money


I think Benjamin means that money is something important because there are a lot of people who think the money is the most important thing in life, so he used the word money to make the time important as the money. And I agree with him. We should respect the time because it is the most important thing. For example, if you have an appointment with a company in Ottawa and you are in Calgary and the appointment is after two days you must take a ticket and prepare for that because it is a very important appointment. After that, you go to the airport after two days the appointment after five hours and the flight will takes three hours. When you are in the airport, they said you will be late four hours because the airplane need to be fixed or the climate is bad and you will be late and you won't have the appointment with the company. Then you will loss a lot of money. Then because of that, I think the time is more important than anything including the money itself.

No comments: