My brother sent me my box which I did not take with me from Saudi Arabia. He sent it with Emirates’ air lines. The box arrived in Sunday so, the air port called
me to go there and take my shipment. I went in Monday, and I met the person who
called me. I told who am I, and I gave him the number for my shipment. However,
he told me I cannot give it to you until you go to Canada customs and finish with
them, and after that comeback. I said ok, and I went there in Tuesday morning. I
found the place after a while. Then I talked with the officer about my shipment and
he asked my passport. Then he asked me several questions about the box and what
the box contains. After that, he gave me the access stamp. Then I called a taxi.
After ten minutes he came and we went to the airport. During we on the way to the
airport I had a very good conversation with the taxi driver. Then we arrived in the
airport and I gave them the pass stamp and they gave me my box. Finally, I took
my box to my house by the taxi. Also, I found it a very good experience to tell you
about it because I forced to use my English to finish my problem and I learn from
them a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Hassan. I never think it would be that complicated to recieve some stuff from other countries. However, you had a good experience and had a chance to talk to some one that you have to use English. Good luck with everything and by the way, if you have time, you can stop by my house and try some saladrolls:)
Post a Comment