Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Kingdom


Before I came to Canada I heard about a movie. It is called The Kingdom.
Now I am in Canada and I am living with a homestead family. One day I was
talking with the host father as usual after the dinner. He told that I can see the
movie now in the cinema they star show it. I went to my friends and told them to
come with me to see the movie and they agree and we went before two months and
saw the movie. The movie was about the terrorism in Saudi Arabia, some Saudi
people killed another people from a different country because the different in the
religion. After that, the government was very mad and decided to catch the ones
involved in that to punish them. There was a team came from U.S.A. to help and
they were helpful. After five days the government put their hands on the terroristic
and killed all of them. When I saw the movie, which was the first time I saw a movie
in English, and it was quite difficult to understand everything but I tried to under
stand from the actions and it was very sad movie. In my opinion, the terroristic was
doing the wrong thing and they did not have the right to kill some one with out any
reason. Finally, it was a chance to learn a little bit with having fun but I found it a
very good way to learn because on one hand you watching a movie having fun and
on the other hand you learn English.

No comments: