Friday, April 4, 2008
Breaking the Law
Once, I was coming back to my house. I stopped for the traffic light. It was 2 o'clock in the morning. My house entrance was in the otherside of the street. The streets was quite empty. Because of that, I decided to cross the red light and take the wrong way, because it is shorter. While I was taking the wrong way, a police officer show up. Then he told me to stop. But I kept going and he tried to follow me, but he did not find me. But, unforshinatly, he took my car plate number. The dauy after, I was driving to school, a police car stopped me. Then I knew they have my car number from last night. He was my cousin. Also, the same officer from last night was with him. After that, he told me that was wrong but the other officer knew him so he wuold let me go.As a result, I decided to be with the law, because the second time might be with somebody I donot him then I will be in really trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Luckily to you, you havn't be punished seriously.
I believe you'll never break the law next time, just like me.
haha...
Post a Comment