Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Long Night

I have decided with my friend Reven from the other lecture to hang out one
day. Before two weeks ago, he called on Friday night and he told me if I have a time
we can go some where in that night. He called in the good time. Because I was
seating with a guest in my homestead family and I get bored from him. I told Reven
for sure. We met at the university and there was Hasan too. Then we think about
where we would go. After while, we decided to went to the shisha place. It is place
like a restaurant and they have singer and they serve shisha, that is kind of bottle
used for smoke. Actually the place was full at that day but we had fun. Some times
me and Hassan made Reven angry because we forget about him and we start speak
Arabic but when we realize that we started speaks in English again. We still there
until 11:00 p.m. then we went to other place where our friend were. There was a
friend having a party for his birthday and he was a Canadian and all the guests’
English speaker. I had fun with them with all the difficulties between us in
misunderstanding in the language also most of them drunk it was really difficult. I
remember there was one of them not drunk and I have with him a nice
conversation. We talked about one song was playing in that night. And I really like
it. I he started to explain it to me. It was about a girl broke up with her boy friend
in a bad way. And he wrote this song about her. Also, he wrote she is like the
money between the people. As the money after while become dirt she will be. Them
we left from there and we went everybody to his home.


No comments: